España 48 horas gratis
When you interact with us, whether by using our website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
– Information you give us: you may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Website, place an order for products, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, and surveys), opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Website, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise). Depending on what you provide, this information can include your name, address or location, phone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, shopping preferences, images and financial information (including your credit or debit card details, although we do not hold them, our payment processors do). If you register an account on the Website, then you may choose to give us your photograph and nickname. From your account, you can also invite your friends to shop at our Website (including by email, Facebook, or Instagram). Although we will let them know that we received their details from you, please ensure that you have the permission of your friends before sharing their contact details with us and only forward emails to people you know would be happy to receive them.
– Information we receive from other accounts or sources: we can receive information about you from other sources, such as from your other accounts or other websites, including data brokers, our partner boutiques, social media providers like Facebook or Instagram, advertising networks and analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers.
By logging in to our mobile applications via Facebook or your email, or linking your account on our Website to your Facebook or email accounts, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depends on your settings for that account or website, and will be subject to their privacy policies.
We supplement the data you provide to us with data from data append services such as public or social graph data in order to better serve you with content or promotions. We will append this data to our existing customer account information to better understand customers’ interests and to provide more relevant product recommendations and advertising, to increase our customer’s security when using our Website and to comply with our legal obligations, such as sanctions laws. This information may include household size, household income, or profession. This information can be associated with your personal information such as name, email, address, physical address or phone number.
– Information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. Device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on which type of device you are using (whether it’s a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or otherwise) and the settings on that device, but includes the type of device you have (such as an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy), the device’s IP address, the browser you are using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download error reports . What do we use your information for? To provide you services and the website, including to allow you to order and receive products using our website, administer your account and to optimize your experience
we need to use the information that we collect in a number of different ways. We also use the information for marketing and advertising purposes. Where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase using our services, we and our partner boutiques will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you
updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media. We may use your information (including supplemental information received from partners that we append to our existing customer information as described below), to tailor these messages to you. You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications by modifying your preferences in your account’s profile management section, or by following the opt out instructions in the promotional emails we send you.
Please note that we do not sell your information without your consent (whether your name, address, emails address, financial information, or otherwise) to any third party. Please scroll down to find out the detailed purposes for which we collect your information, what specific information is collected and the legal basis for which we purpose that data:
– To register and manage your account in our Website, we collect your name, email, password and other additional details you may wish to add in your account, like phone number, addresses and gender. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
– To fulfill the orders you make through our website, we collect your Name, addresses, phone number, Order details, like the products you are buying, the size and price. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
– To collect payment from you we collect your payment information, which comprises the credit/debit card’s number, holder’s name and CCV – we do not store them and only transfer them to our authorized payment providers. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
– To provide you with our customer services (including helping you to solve any issue you have with our services, updating you about any change to our terms of service, or contacting you to know how was your experience with us) we collect your name, email, password and addresses and your contact history with us (including phone records of our conversations. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you and our legitimate interests in retaining you as a customer. – To monitor the quality of our customer services, we collect your name, email, password and addresses and your contact history with us. The legal basis is the
legitimate interests in running our business.
– To administer, maintain and optimize our Website and our services, we collect your device information (such as your device IP address and device type), Cookie
identifiers and browsing information. The legal basis is the legitimate interests in running our business.
– To perform fraud and credit checks and if we can do business with you, we collect your name; e-mail; addresses; credit/debit card details; browsing history; purchase history; date of birth; gender; device information (such as IP address and device type), any national identifiers (like driver’s license or ID cards) and any publicly available information (like social media profiles or news). The legal basis is the legitimate interests to protect C’MOI and its customers from fraudulent activities and compliance with a legal obligation.
– To send you marketing communications and personalized offers, we collect your Name; E-mail; PhoneNumber; addresses; Date of Birth; Purchase history; Browsing history and behaviour; Device information; shopping preferences; Cookie identifiers; internal identifiers; Country. The legal basis is the legitimate interests to electronic direct marketing of similar products and services to that which you have acquired using our Website or, when such is not applicable, your Consent.
– Analysis of your behavior and purchases in our website, we collect your Name Email; PhoneNumber; addresses; Date of Birth; Purchase history; Browsing history and behaviour; Device Information; shopping preferences; nickname; Cookie identifiers; internal identifiers; Country; Spent tier level and Wealth. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improving our Website and your experience.
– Carry on research, analysis, inquiries and surveys on your use of our website, we collect your Name; addresses; E-mail; Device information, demographic information (including gender, country of residence and household income) and content of survey responses. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improving our Website and your experience.
– Advertising and retarget advertising, we collect your email, cookie identifiers and device information. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business.